Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Living a Life You Love

     A few years ago, I met an extremely nice young lady named Betsy Ringer.     Betsy explained to me that she was a life coach  with an organization called iBloom and asked if I would like to be put on their email list.  I wasn't real sure what a life coach was, but, she made it sound so wonderful that I was curious.  I agreed and soon started receiving their newsletters.

     I was immediately impressed with the purpose and dedication of the devoted women of iBloom.   Kelly Thorne Gore, the driving force behind it all, has a phenomenal passion for helping others.  It is closely matched by the enthusiasm of Betsy and all the other fabulous ladies who make up this group.  Their Christian based outreach program stretches to women all over the world, evident by this statement found on their iBloom website, "Our iBloom team is on a mission to inspire and empower every woman on the planet to live a life she loves and ultimately live a life that honors God."  

     iBloom has a wide array of resources necessary to carry out that mission.  Whether your life just needs a little tweaking, or, a major overhaul, this is the place to start.  Their latest book, iChoose2 Love My Life, is a commitment that you can't afford not to take if you are really serious about living a life that you love. 

     iChoose2 Love My Life is a one year journey toward being the you you were meant to be.  It is a 52 week study of yourself that requires you to dig deep and find the real you.  It means making changes, some small, some not so small, that will result in a happier, healthier you.  Each week covers only one topic, giving you plenty of time to complete.  I will be starting my own personal journey this year and I am very excited to get started.    Are you at a point in your life that you are ready to take a closer look at yourself?  Are you ready to build your spiritual life and find what God has in store for you?  Would you love to reach out to women around you and help them live a life they genuinely love?   Then join me on this journey.  Check out the iBloom website at iBloom.co and see what they are all about.  Read their mission statement, get to know the iBloom team, or shop in their resource store where you can purchase the book for only $10.
    
     Still haven't quite decided if iBloom is right for you?   Please accept my personal invitation to an evening of fun and inspiration.  It's a "girls night in party" and we would love for you to join us!

 

     If you've never attended an online party, it's fun and easy - just log in by phone or computer.  First, be sure to register at the link above.  It's completely free with no obligation; but, if you would like to purchase the book before the party you will have that option when you register. 

     You have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose so come join us for the party and see what the journey is all about.   We'll be looking for you there!

Until next time...that's my view.
Kat










No comments:

Post a Comment

You've read my thoughts, now, please leave me yours. Thank you.