Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Little of This and That

    Today I don't really have a story a even a single theme for my blog.  Just some things I want to get off my  chest.

     First, I would like to address all you bloggers who blog about your weight loss.  I so admire your openness and honesty.   My weight has always been a problem that I preferred to keep private.  I guess I've always been embarrassed to talk about it; as if it wasn't right out there in the open for everyone to see.  And it certainly isn't one of those problems that is going to go away if I ignore it.   Don't I wish!  Even though I recently lost 25 lbs, I still have a longggggggg way to go.  Unfortunately, a stressful 3 months has blown my mindset and determination right out the window.  I have to find a way to get it back.  All of you are my inspiration.  With your help, I plan to find my "want to" again and get back into the losing game.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing your trials and triumphs and for showing me that there is no shame in wanting to get healthier.  I love you all!


     Secondly, I wanted to let you know this will probably be my last blog for this week.   I am going to be a little busy and I'm not taking my laptop.    I am so excited!   Eleven women are going to the Smokey Mountains for a girls only vacation.  We are leaving all the hubbies and boyfriends at  home while we stay in a luxury cabin in the mountains....laughing and shopping, laughing and shopping...and did I mention shopping.  Can't wait.  Four whole days of no responsibilities.   Hopefully, I will come back with lots of funny stories and pictures to blog about next week.  And don't worry, this is Smokey Mountains....not Blood Mountain!


     Lastly, but not least, I want to wish all my friends, old and new, near and far....



Until next time....that's my view.

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time Kat! I'm jealous....


    Cheers

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! have a good time with the girls....

    hey, do you have a phone to download apps?... if so, try LOSE IT!... it calculates how many calories you should eat per day... then you log in what you are eating... calories are tablulated.... helps to keep you focused on what you are eating...
    easy to do... it has helped both my daughter and i to lose and maintain weight....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marlia, sorry you can't join us!
    danneromero, thanks for the tip. I'll try it after my vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read and see your trip. It is so cool you can get away like that. It's sounds so awesome.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

You've read my thoughts, now, please leave me yours. Thank you.