Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Back...I Think

     Do you ever feel like life is just 1 big question mark?   Everything I do seems to require some sort of decision.  What to wear, what to eat, where to go, who to see; it's never ending.  I hate to make decisions.  I'm not good at it.  I'm one of those people who tend to over analyze everything.  

What would happen if I do this, or, what if I do that?  
 
What would be the outcome?  

How would it affect me and everyone around me? 

One question leads to another until I just can't think anymore!  Ughhhhhh!              

Then even after I make a decision, I wonder if it was the right one.

And this is before I get out of bed every morning!

     Okay, so maybe I exaggerate a tiny little bit, but you get the idea.  Life is one big question after another.  We make hundreds of decisions daily...some trivial....some life-changing.    And even though I may labor over some decisions for hours, I wouldn't want it any other way.  This world would be a boring place if someone told me every move I am supposed to make.  Freedom of choice is the spice of life, and we can all use a little spice!

Until next time...that's my view (I think).

Kat 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You've read my thoughts, now, please leave me yours. Thank you.